My friend keeps on telling me she wants me to go speed dating. I tell her no, for multiple reasons, but more-so the obvious reasons. Then I got a SPAM tweet today. I don’t know if this is a sign or an annoying coincidence.
Still not gonna go speed-dating.
- Liz: And I'm sorry if you're sleeping
- Me: Totally Awake. Who has two thumbs and behind on his thesis
- Liz: I revoke my sorry
- Liz: I reinstate my sorry
- Liz: And why are you sitting on your Thesis? snicker, snicker.
- Mom: Hope you are having a hood day! Love Mom
- Me: straight up...
- Mom: Ooops. Good not hood. So much for my texting
- Me: I'll keep it hood... You know how I do.
- Me: While sitting in a diner in Fayettville an older gentleman with A bald head (hair on the side though kind of bald) walks up to the breakfast buffet and looks ever so sad... He then turns to show that he's wearing a shirt that says "Dad of the Millenium" and the graphic is an atom with electrons flying around it...
- Liz: This is precious. The "Dad of the Milleniun" title/responsibility weighs heavy on him. What was once a joy, is now a burden